Internal users (All those registered with IIT Palakkad)
1. Go to the Facilities Page and choose the appropriate facility that you want to use.
2. Click on the equipment that you want to use.
3. Book the slot if the link is available. Download the sample submission form. Fill up the form, take the faculty advisor's signature, and send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email's subject should mention the name of the equipment you want to use.
4. If the link to book the slot is unavailable, you can directly send the sample submission form along with the faculty advisor’s signature by emailing to email@example.com.
5. Once your service request gets approved by the staff of the facility, you can visit the facility with your sample as per the received directions.
Check the current status of the equipment before making the request.
Fill up all the details of the sample to get quick confirmation.
Make a request – Get confirmation – Use the facility.
External users outside of IIT Palakkad can avail of the research facilities listed under CIF-CMFF by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. The details of the facilities may also be found in the I-STEM portal developed by the Government of India.